Vote Rennia Senior Class Award

Got a little lead, I’ll vote 1 more hour tonight. As always go Lady Vol’s. 42.5 to 40.8.

I was just going to say this and say if there is a little push left in any of us tonite now would be a good time...

I’ve voted voted voted today even though the site was hella slow😡

I was just going to say this and say if there is a little push left in any of us tonite now would be a good time...

I’ve voted voted voted today even though the site was hella slow😡
Anything we can do tonight will be great while it’s moving pretty quickly. It’s going to be bogged down tomorrow and harder to come from behind.

Reactions: Ladyvol777
Anything we can do tonight will be great while it’s moving pretty quickly. It’s going to be bogged down tomorrow and harder to come from behind.

Was it Saturday it was during the day that Rennia built that lead! I am thinking of tweeting the football coach for one last push tomorrow lol

UT needs to be posting that tomorrow

After u solve the captcha hit the vote button in rythm it will count on and on. Earlier I was stopping after the captcha timed out but they came back on us so fast I tried going on after it times out and it will count them. If u want to 2x check me pick a 2nd person with low numbers and vote for them as well

Can someone write a little script in Excel and let it run and then share it with us?

Been voting the past hour. Lead is over 3 but we know how fast they can wipe that out. Does anyone know if by voting for three people it increases the number of votes cast, thus making it harder to catch up? Just a thought...

Reactions: Volfan2012
Been voting the past hour. Lead is over 3 but we know how fast they can wipe that out. Does anyone know if by voting for three people it increases the number of votes cast, thus making it harder to catch up? Just a thought...

it seems like it brings other people’s total votes amounts down... that’s why i’ve been doing it

Reactions: Chipperbones
I'm voting and ready to vote until the end today. I have to say will be glad to see this gone will work hard today knowing that tomorrow will be free from this and of course the need to win is high.

VN Store

Back