Vote for Neyland stadium

Heck, if you have to, clear your cookies and then block them and vote 15 times... :angel: :naughty:

Originally posted by U-T@Jun 13, 2005 8:42 AM
Rose Bowl is winning
[snapback]103249[/snapback]​

I am alright with the Rose Bowl winning, because it's probably the most historically important football field in the country... But for God's sake, we're losing to Notre Dame (blech) and Michigan (more blech).

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jun 13, 2005 10:59 AM
Heck, if you have to, clear your cookies and then block them and vote 15 times... :angel:  :naughty:
[snapback]103252[/snapback]​

How do you exactly clear your cookies?

A lot of people might be voting for the Rose Bowl this year because it's where the NC game is held(that was the reason I voted for it at least.)

I don't see how the Big House is on the list, sure it has 107,000 seats but they are all cramped in together and the atmopshere for that big of a stadium and that prestigoius of a college football team is horrid.

I can live with ND being there for historical reasons, plus if you hate ND you can always attend a game to watch them get their asses kicked.

The would've been better off expanding the voting to 6 or 7 stadiums, and putting The Coliseum, the swamp, The Horseshoe, or Doak Campbell as 2 of the options as well.

Originally posted by Dizzyvol@Jun 13, 2005 7:00 PM
How do you exactly clear your cookies?
[snapback]103464[/snapback]​

In Internet Explorer click Tools - Internet Options - Delete Cookies.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jun 13, 2005 5:59 PM
Anybody besides me notice that The Swamp "AIN'T" on the list??
:laugh1:
[snapback]103462[/snapback]​

You mean Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium?

VN Store

Back