Vote Evan Russell for Senior Class Award

Just voted a few times. After the Vols jump on the hogs by 3-4 runs in the 1st inning or two, I’ll come back and vote some more.
GBO!!

Reactions: TN_gal
Success! Voted for Evan on my tablet. Desktop being squrelly. GO Diamond Vols!

Fantastic! 👏🏼 Glad you were able to vote. Go Diamond Vols! Go Evan!

Just voted a few times. After the Vols jump on the hogs by 3-4 runs in the 1st inning or two, I’ll come back and vote some more.
GBO!!

Sounds like a great plan! 👏🏼 I'm also going to continue voting throughout the game. I figure it will be a good way to release any anxiety.

Fantastic! 👏🏼 Glad you were able to vote. Go Diamond Vols! Go Evan!

Sounds like a great plan! 👏🏼 I'm also going to continue voting throughout the game. I figure it will be a good way to release any anxiety.
Somebody go get those nut job goobers over in the FF to vote. Those wackos will get Evan a million votes in 3 minutes on the Vol Twitter machine!!🤪
GBO!!

Reactions: OldTimer and TN_gal
Somebody go get those nut job goobers over in the FF to vote. Those wackos will get Evan a million votes in 3 minutes on the Vol Twitter machine!!🤪
GBO!!

🤣👍🏼 Like minds about Vol Twitter involved. I think they initially were, but forgot that this can be voted on multiple times until the 7th.

If folks put out reminders, I'm sure Vol Twitter will pounce on voting again.

Looks like our almost 2 point lead has evaporated to be a 0.5 point percentage deficit. Looks like we all took the weekend off to attend the epic series with Arky while the mild kitties spent the weekend voting for their guy.

I'm an old codger so one of you bright young social media wizards need to help us organize another come from behind.

You guys probably already know this, but if you don't, you can easily vote multiple times without going through the whole process every time. After voting when you arrive at the vote summary screen, hit your back button and you'll go back to where you can do the robot "thing" and then vote again. I've voted multiple times this way this morning.

VN Store

Back