Vols Win Game 1 vs. Indiana 5-1...

It would be nice if they'd show a replay now & then. I wanted to see Russell's double but oh well.
Also, do they have more than just this one TV camera. No home plate look from center field.

Reactions: RollerVol
It would be nice if they'd show a replay now & then. I wanted to see Russell's double but oh well.
Also, do they have more than just this one TV camera. No home plate look from center field.
watched Purdue at Texas on the LHN last night...talk about high quality, with coverage just as good as any MLB game...it was outstanding...sure wish we could just get close to that...:D:D

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
well WTOB...welcome to the Vol Void...I guess that someone is trying to work the issue, but you know how that is...funds availability...,etc.,...:D

I remember even from years past they had people doing different camera work better than what we're putting up with in this series. In years pass they had the names of the players & stats coming to bat so you could get to know who the heck is playing & from what hometown. May be a different telecast from time to time. I admit I'm not one to watch all the Baseball games Tenn plays but on the days I do tune in to watch I'd like to know certain players that are the most important so I can get to root for them all.

oh dog, no...hope all works out for you...geez...baseball can seem so unimportant...

I'm sure it's all bs. They like to turn those things on when nothing's happening.
Well, they've gone & turned them off. Guess it was bs nothing more.
Not many people here takes them seriously when it happens. Although, tornadoes do come around.

VN Store

Back