Vols will run the table and win the next 5 games !

I will say, we need to run the table up to floriduh.

That would be a very nice thing. Huge actually. Then, if and when that happens, that game will be one of the most important games (as so many have seemed.....) in terms of so many things heading into the off season.

But, that requires rolling 4 in a row off......and......we could.....but, probability says otherwise. Hope we do it. Not holding breath.

Is it remotely possible, I suppose so. Does any rational person think it likely, HECK NO.

Reactions: Bigun
They have enough talented players on the team to make it happen! But the thoughts of that 3rd quarter GA meltdown and the Kentucky turnovers very much haunt my optimism. But, raise the glass for a run out, I will have a drink:)

Hey Man, You got 5 Grand you wanta put on the Vols Winning out? Hit me up. I need some easy money. WHY do people post such stuff as this; do they not understand football? Do they enjoy the attention?

Reactions: igotworms
Because they have faith, hope & opinion. Does this trouble you?:oops:

I see. Well before I knew better, I thought UT would win every week. 40 years of disappointments will make you face reality. The last 5 aren't the same teams UT swept in that famous 8 game win streak. Posting a "Win Out" scenario at this point is just Silly. Probably 18 year olds. A&M will clock Tenn as will UF. Ark has momentum, and Auburn too. That leaves Vandy------------ Like I said, it is Preposterous to predict a sweep. Ut is no better than last year; and has a much tougher schedule.

One of the problems on here is our wildly unrealistic expectations, going in both directions. We aren’t going 5-0 and 4-1 is unlikely. The next game we lose doesn’t need to lead to a total meltdown bc we can’t go 5-0 over our next 5. Likewise, it’s unrealistic to think this team is going 0-5 or even 1-4. When we beat Arkansas we don’t need to then act like this is the greatest team ever and all our players are all-SEC. That only leads to expectations swinging wildly in the other direction and future disappointment. Reality is we’re going 3-2 or 2-3. Reality is we have some above average talent at some positions that is rarely developed by this coaching staff and rarely put in the best position to do their best. Our team so far has lacked discipline and a ‘team’ mentality. These are things our coaching staff should have been focusing on. I’m hoping we win all of them, and this coaching staff does something more than call mediocre plays, but The first 5 games probably indicates what the last 5 will be with the coaching staff that we currently have.

I see. Well before I knew better, I thought UT would win every week. 40 years of disappointments will make you face reality. The last 5 aren't the same teams UT swept in that famous 8 game win streak. Posting a "Win Out" scenario at this point is just Silly. Probably 18 year olds. A&M will clock Tenn as will UF. Ark has momentum, and Auburn too. That leaves Vandy------------ Like I said, it is Preposterous to predict a sweep. Ut is no better than last year; and has a much tougher schedule.
The OP didn't"predict" a sweep, just that he "believes". Is that enough to rail, rant & ridicule? Attended my first game in 1965, so I've witnessed the ups & downs, too. Allow some slack, friend.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Brak and TC 83
1-4 the rest of the way, Arkansas smells blood in the water, they will be enthused to play this UT team and blow them out

Reactions: Tnslim1

VN Store

Back