Vols vs Siena

tdtnvols2004

Touchdown Tennessee
The basevols picked up the win over Siena 8-5 tonight improving their record to 9-7. Cobb pitched his 74th career game setting a school record. He had 5 ER, 4 SO, and no walks in 7 innings. He improves his record to 4-1 with Lockwood picking up the save. Gnomes had another great game going 4-4 with 2 RBI's and 2 runs.Gomes's big day at the plate put him atop the team's season stats with a .357 batting average. He has driven in 10 runs over the last five games, with two homers, 11 hits and five runs. Siena is now 0-10. They play tommorrow with Adkins starting on the mound, and concluding the series sunday. Hopefully Gnomes can keep this up and the offense feeds from this spark. Adkins can improve to 2-2 with a win tommorrow. Lets go BaseVols!!

The basevols picked up the win over Siena 8-5 tonight improving their record to 9-7. Cobb pitched his 74th career game setting a school record. He had 5 ER, 4 SO, and no walks in 7 innings. He improves his record to 4-1 with Lockwood picking up the save. Gnomes had another great game going 4-4 with 2 RBI's and 2 runs.Gomes's big day at the plate put him atop the team's season stats with a .357 batting average. He has driven in 10 runs over the last five games, with two homers, 11 hits and five runs. Siena is now 0-10. They play tommorrow with Adkins starting on the mound, and concluding the series sunday. Hopefully Gnomes can keep this up and the offense feeds from this spark. Adkins can improve to 2-2 with a win tommorrow. Lets go BaseVols!!
I wonder how good Siena is.5 earned runs in 7 innings seems a little high.

I know that they didn't have a pitcher with an ERA under 6.

I believe Cobb gave up 2 Home Runs. A 3 run anda 2 run so theres 5 of his 7 in 2 hits.Did you get to go to the game Freak?

VN Store

Back