Vols vs. S. Alabama Game thread

Amazing, Eddie Debro just had another steal and assist.

GAVOL, why in the hell didn't he pass the ball to the 40 inch vertical leap Asumnu???????

I don't think Asumnu has been in the game since he got his second foul has he?

I have the Vols on 1510. Is there a radio station on the Internet that has the Lady Vols for free?

anyone think we get back in the top 25 before memphis??

(vol_freak @ Jan 4 said:
I remember when John Pelfrey (sp?) played at Kentucky.

When I was in grad school at UK, I taught some classes and John was one of my students - good kid and great player. I'll bet he ends up being a good coach.

This was a very telling game for our team. Routine, as far as defensive pressure, turnovers, and steals. We will do well in those respects. However, we'll struggle rebounding, so you know what that means: we MUST shoot the ball well to win. If we're hot, we look fine. Another positive: Wingate played a nice solid game. Here we go, SEC!!!

(kiddiedoc @ Jan 4 said:
This was a very telling game for our team. Routine, as far as defensive pressure, turnovers, and steals. We will do well in those respects. However, we'll struggle rebounding, so you know what that means: we MUST shoot the ball well to win. If we're hot, we look fine. Another positive: Wingate played a nice solid game. Here we go, SEC!!!
time to seperate the grain from the fodder

The South Carolina game Sunday afternoon (on JP, I believe, 1:30 pm) will be very, very telling. I think if we get a win on the road to open SEC play, we might sneak back into the Top 25.

VN Store

Back