Vols vs. Gators on CSS

How are we looking up to this point? I sure hope the change up in the pitching rotation gives us the shot in the arm that we need. With Craig on the mound, I feel pretty confident about this one.

Tennessee is up 3-2 in the bottom of the seventh with a runners on first and second and no outs

ALRIGHT!!! Something positive. This is our first Friday win in the SEC this year. Hopefully, this is a sign that it will be a good weekend for us on the diamond. I sure hope so.

(MississippiVol @ Apr 14 said:
ALRIGHT!!! Something positive. This is our first Friday win in the SEC this year. Hopefully, this is a sign that it will be a good weekend for us on the diamond. I sure hope so.
Actually we beat Kentucky on Friday I believe.

Sweet win guys..bad thing is I've only caught a couple games so far this yr...prolly has a lil to do with the basketball team..but UF has been a huge disappointment with the expectations they had coming into this yr.

(NCGatorBait @ Apr 14 said:
Sweet win guys..bad thing is I've only caught a couple games so far this yr...prolly has a lil to do with the basketball team..but UF has been a huge disappointment with the expectations they had coming into this yr.
Our teams have been the two biggest disappointments in the SEC so far.

I'll say it again. IMO, college baseball always has the WORST preseason rankings.

VN Store

Back