Vols Vs Florida

Wow, not bad for a conference that is weak this year. I can't believe they didn't go for a Big East, or ACC game, we all know how ESPN loves those two conferences.

I'm sure Meeks putting 54 points up in that building is the reason they're coming. I just wonder how long it will take ole Digger to mention that? :post-4-1090547912:

I wonder how many times it will be mentioned. Whether it be on the actual Gameday show, or when they go back to Gameday during the halftime's of different games throughout the day.

Wow, not bad for a conference that is weak this year. I can't believe they didn't go for a Big East, or ACC game, we all know how ESPN loves those two conferences.

I'm sure Meeks putting 54 points up in that building is the reason they're coming. I just wonder how long it will take ole Digger to mention that? :post-4-1090547912:

I think these are scheduled pretty far in advance. I remember seeing this game being there awhile ago, and they already have the games for each saturday selected up until the last week, which includes osu vs wisconsin, so I don't think they select in the same way that football gameday does.

They schedule them at the beginning of the year, if I'm not mistaken, right before the season starts. I think I remember it being around the time that the TV schedule comes out...

VN Store

Back