Vols vs Florida.. after Michigan St plays.

If our boys keep winning, we won't care when we play.
Well I would like to watch the first half. Luckily they moved it to espn NEWS last time instead of the SEC Alternative channel. Only people who spend too much on cable and satellite have that channel.

Reactions: UTvol1fn
Because we are now a prime time team, as the Spartans have been for years.

Glad I'll be attending this one and I don't have to worry about watching the first 14 minutes on my phone. :p

Don’t be surprised if they switch over to Duke/UVA before the Vols are done either.

That, and they will have seven thousand ads for the game DURING our game, taking up the entire left half of the screen. This will lead them to talk about Zion 39 times, and talk about how much TN is struggling. We should also expect a solid dose of "Kentucky is really playing great right now" talk. Again, so glad I will be there!

All of you who are blessed to be able to be at the game...

BE LOUD AND BE PROUD! I’ll be watching somewhere I hope and not just seeing a score update, so

Let’s beat the Gators. Whip their long tails up and down the court! Go Vols!!

Reactions: RollerVol
Will be there screaming at the top of my lungs. Next to student section and band. Gotta say the band is awesome. They are into it the entire game. Students, not so much. Hopefully they will bring it tomorrow.

if they don't switch to us I'm gonna bring fire and brimstone down on the programmer...:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

Will be there screaming at the top of my lungs. Next to student section and band. Gotta say the band is awesome. They are into it the entire game. Students, not so much. Hopefully they will bring it tomorrow.
I think we’re into it, especially when it’s close. Though it doesn’t help that half of the students are put into the upper deck

I think we’re into it, especially when it’s close. Though it doesn’t help that half of the students are put into the upper deck
Upper deck? I don't think ant students have sit in the 3 rd level do they?

VN Store

Back