Vols vs Florida.. after Michigan St plays.

WhiteMike

Don’t be surprised if they switch over to Duke/UVA before the Vols are done either.
That, and they will have seven thousand ads for the game DURING our game, taking up the entire left half of the screen. This will lead them to talk about Zion 39 times, and talk about how much TN is struggling. We should also expect a solid dose of "Kentucky is really playing great right now" talk. Again, so glad I will be there!

FlVols

Long time Member
All of you who are blessed to be able to be at the game...

BE LOUD AND BE PROUD! I’ll be watching somewhere I hope and not just seeing a score update, so

Let’s beat the Gators. Whip their long tails up and down the court! Go Vols!!

1985Vols

Will be there screaming at the top of my lungs. Next to student section and band. Gotta say the band is awesome. They are into it the entire game. Students, not so much. Hopefully they will bring it tomorrow.

VFL49er

Will be there screaming at the top of my lungs. Next to student section and band. Gotta say the band is awesome. They are into it the entire game. Students, not so much. Hopefully they will bring it tomorrow.
I think we’re into it, especially when it’s close. Though it doesn’t help that half of the students are put into the upper deck

VN Store

Sponsors