Vols Tuesday practice 4/13

I think any mention of JG for any reason should get you suspended for a week. Simply typing JG is automatic suspension. I throw up in my mouth every time he is brought up.
I think you just earned a 2 week suspension! Check in after spring practice please!

Why be miserable all off season just so you might not be miserable during the season.

Being optimistic all year and disappointed during the season is a much better way IMO

Dont be so afraid of being disappointed in the future that you make the present less enjoyable.
I don’t expect much next year and I’m not miserable during the off-season. It’s called a reality check. Sports shouldn’t dominate anyone’s life. Last year I was miserable because I expected we would win 7 or 8 games. No more.

Reactions: vettefool
Austin Price strikes again. I don’t think the man can have a 100% honest write up. He picks his guy every year, and adds that extra “pop” to that guy in every report. As if HB and BM didn’t connect on anything deep all day? Come on man
havent spoke to you in a while. i honestly just havent been around much since the new coach was hired. starting to come around more now tho that practice is going on. whats your take on the qb battle so far?

havent spoke to you in a while. i honestly just havent been around much since the new coach was hired. starting to come around more now tho that practice is going on. whats your take on the qb battle so far?
Good to see you! My take as it stands right now is Hooker came in with an early advantage due to experience. I think Maurer has closed the gap and it’s even for different reasons. Hooker still has an experience advantage and is the “safer” of the two. But Maurer has big play ability that happens to show up more than what you would call “periodically”. So I think at this point it’s a toss up to what Heupel wants to accomplish on the field. With Maurer, I’m sure he knows he can score on any possession but comes with a risk (although it’s been said he’s done well taking care of the ball himself until the open practice). With Hooker, I’m sure he knows there will be less turnovers but on the flip side less points.

At this point, if I had to guess, Bailey has some ground to make up to catch the other two. But he’ll have to do it in management and decision making. He’s just not as gifted as his competition.

Wow, not 3 whole pages after a practice. Lo how the mighty have fallen.

Wow, not 3 whole pages after a practice. Lo how the mighty have fallen.
You've mentioned it.

I do know that some of the usual suspects, you know "The Legions of the Miserable" have told me they don't post when there's nothing to whine about. Of course they didn't say "whine" but that's what was meant.

May only be 3 pages but it's better than 10-20 and a bunch of moaning.

Wait until CJH says something stupid in practice or calls out the fans. 0 to 100 pages in 3.4 seconds.

VN Store

Back