Vols release depth chart ahead of Vanderbilt game

Pruitt understands Tennessee has a “chance” to win this game..........JG gives Pruitt the best chance of winning, aight.

JG is a 5th year QB.......it will click soon.....surly.

Reactions: PA Vol and FLVOL_79
It is the same chart every game. Doesn't mean anything. Except, Pruitt is stubborn and must be JG's uncle or something. I hope he doesn't. But, with Pruitt who knows?

With 7 games played in the season it is painfully obvious that no qb change will be made, sorry but it has now become a mute point. We are sure to see more pick 6s in the near future

Doesn't matter, we're gonna run the ball 90% of the time against Vandy.

Gray and Chandler will be tuckered out by the 3rd quarter from all the wind sprints to the end zone.

Don't be surprised if HB gets the nod with an announcement one hour prior to game (one of those worst kept secrets).

On a side note, Vandy has stepped it up the last few games so we better not head in there flat and error prone.

It is the same chart every game. Doesn't mean anything. Except, Pruitt is stubborn and must be JG's uncle or something. I hope he doesn't. But, with Pruitt who knows?
I don’t think so . I see Velus Jones starting over keyton on this depth chart .

For this game I really do not think it matters who starts at QB. We are going to run the ball 75% of the time because Vandy will not be able to stop it. I would start JG and then bring HB in on the second series and rotate them until one of them showed me he was clearly better at handing the ball off to Gray.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack

Gray and Chandler will be tuckered out by the 3rd quarter from all the wind sprints to the end zone.

Don't be surprised if HB gets the nod with an announcement one hour prior to game (one of those worst kept secrets).

On a side note, Vandy has stepped it up the last few games so we better not head in there flat and error prone.
I totally agree, we go in there flat and undisciplined and Vandy will beat us...again.

If he plays Guarantano will make a few plays against Vandy and we may actually win but it wouldn't even be close if Bailey started. I'm starting to believe that Pruitt has invested so much of his credibility into "JG gives us the best chance to win" that he is incapable of making a change because more than likely he would be exposed as being very wrong when the Vols finally would look like a Vols team.

Flat and error prone are what JG does best!

You're forgetting about the 10%. We're in red zone in a 10-13 ball game and it goes from 13-13/17-13 to 20-10 in the blink of an eye. That ball game Sat came down to a pick 6, a busted coverage, and two missed makeable field goals.

Every time we start to establish a team identity of running the ball, dictating tempo and controlling the clock, we throw a pick six. Then we go into non production mode for 3-4 series, then it's HB mop up time.

Reactions: joevol33 and PA Vol
I'm going to say they released that just to mess with Vandy. BM didn't even travel last week.
If JG does start then cornbread has got to go...no since if waiting for year 4 to see what the team does.
He's not a HC, well not one I want for UT

Pruitt understands Tennessee has a “chance” to win this game..........JG gives Pruitt the best chance of winning, aight.

JG is a 5th year QB.......it will click soon.....surly.
JG gives Tennessee (fans) the best chance of (putting their heads in a smoking oven).

Reactions: JoAllan

VN Store

Back