Vols Ranking-College Football News!!

Some of you guys are just negative for no reason. Here are some facts from our season:

• we didn't lose to a team that isn't going to a bowl all year and our closest margin against the non-bowl teams was 11 points
  • we went 2-3 against ranked teams, with 2 of those losses to Alabama and Georgia... arguably the two best teams this year
  • we were blown out by some mediocre teams in Florida, Missouri, and Vanderbilt
With that resume, I would say we should probably be around #40-50.
Actually makes sense to me,I agree.
Now about hiring coaches,I've turned negative thinking it's gonna be a hire where people will lose their minds.

I'm not gonna gripe about this,,,we are not a good football team. Anywhere between 50 and 100 would not have surprised me. A lot of them are interchangeable.

How is Purdue ranked below us? They demolished Ohio State by 29 points and made a bowl game. They had one blowout loss to Minnesota, and the rest were 10 points or less, with several by 3 points or less.
Because Ohio Stat is as bad as were.

We would not have won anymore than we won this year with UCF schedule. It's okay, you can admit that we are a terrible football team right now. It's not that hard to do.

Good grief, I don't see anyone arguing we are a good team. Top 50 ain't good. I think some people wonder why some people seem to enjoy talking about how bad we suck.

We suck, its okay not to say we suck monkey balls. Lol.

Good grief, I don't see anyone arguing we are a good team. Top 50 ain't good. I think some people wonder why some people seem to enjoy talking about how bad we suck.

We suck, its okay not to say we suck monkey balls. Lol.

You told me.

Beating Kentucky wasdue to Kentucky's incredibly bad offense...way, way overrated after midseason, . Auburn lost 5 games and probably wishes they could fire their coach.

Reactions: G8R8U2 and KBVol
Who freaking cares? We will be reminded constantly for the rest of this year and most of the next how ****ing awesome Alabama is, and that is all anyone cares about.

b45d07679de515cf1c0bcdd56f5e5223840a0d8e6283f3b5cb916bf48aac41be.jpg

Reactions: diehardvolsfan
We were blown out by 25+ points 6 times this year....6. No other team, of all the sorry ones there have been since Lane Kiffin was hired, have even come close to that. For example, in 2017, what is considered the worst Tennessee team in program history, the only 8-loss team in program history, we only lost 3 games by 25 points or more.

We were a really, really bad football team in 2018, which looked worse in games 11 and 12 than it did in games 1 and 2.

Strength of schedule doesn't negate the fact in 6/7 losses, we weren't competitive, at all, with two of our opponents being Missouri and Vanderbilt.

They are going bowling, as are West Virginia, Florida, Georgia, Auburn, South Carolina, and Kentucky.

VN Store

Back