Vols practice thread Wednesday

I have nothing against JG or anything you have said, but one stat I know hasn't been very good for JG is the Win/Loss stat. That stat is the most important IMO. If the team rally's better around a different QB, I am inclined to go with the QB my team has the most confidence in. I know the Wins and Losses are not completely JG's fault, its a team effort, but several losses along the way have been due to poor QB play. A consistent effort would be nice to see at the QB position.
If you're gonna kill him for his record it's time to recognize his play the last 4 games the Vols have played, one while he had 7 shiney new screws in his hand. That won/lost record argument will be mute if we win out with him playing qb the rest of the way.

If you're gonna kill him for his record it's time to recognize his play the last 4 games the Vols have played, one while he had 7 shiney new screws in his hand. That won/lost record argument will be mute if we win out with him playing qb the rest of the way.

Agreed, but that doesn't change what is has been up until this point. Yes I recognize that he's improved, no doubt, but can he be consistent? We will find out. There were a lot of stats being thrown around and I was merely pointing out that when its comes down to stats, wins/losses are what matters most to folks. I know our team has been down, but JG's play before that last few games hasn't helped.

VN Store

Back