Vols Practice Thread #10

No panic, just wondering how long CJP keeps WF around
Eh. I didn't think it was a good look either. But I don't think it's necessarily an indictment on friend either...

It's entering week 2...

Probably just an attention getter.

We see him take over at some point later on... Then we can talk about that.

Eh. I didn't think it was a good look either. But I don't think it's necessarily an indictment on friend either...

It's entering week 2...

Probably just an attention getter.

We see him take over at some point later on... Then we can talk about that.
Ferrara suggested it was planned as a result from scrimmage. Between the OL being poor last year, constantly rotating position and freshmen, they just were the most in need from Monday's scrimmage.
That it was neither a surprise or an indictment.

Ferrara suggested it was planned as a result from scrimmage. Between the OL being poor last year, constantly rotating position and freshmen, they just were the most in need from Monday's scrimmage.
I'd buy that.

Lol what exactly does it tell?

Not a thing. Chaney doesn't have a position to coach. As "just" OC, he has to go somewhere. Nobody has complained about it until now. Offensive line is our weakest position (which we already knew), so if he has to double down somewhere, that seems like the most logical spot.

Also, he may have been working with the OL this whole time. Just because he's not doing it during the open periods doesn't mean it's not happening.

I'd buy that.
I can also but I wouldn't debate about it because idk. Plus several in here have an unnatural level of hate ever since they whipped themselves into a frenzy claiming he would become the OC.

Being wrong twice doesn't make them right but apparently it makes them twice as mad😂

That settles it...later rednecks!

We should just go somewhere that's had consistent O line play the past 3-4 years and snag their coach. NC State has had some good lines, Iowa always has a stout O line packed with big heavies, Mizzou has had some good O lines....

Getting very frustrating to do the O line guessing game every single year. Especially looking at the tradition of O lines Tennessee has had 🙄

Yeah, it's sort of interesting that we can be so concerned - and talk at length about - Smiths condition, but we aren't allowed to mention Chaney's.
His condition? He's fat, he doesn't have blood clots. I've never seen so many grown men worried about the weight of another grown man. Dude likes buffets, why do you care so much? It's his life.

actress-audrey-hepburn-nei-panni-holly-golightly-nel-film-e2809ccolazione-da-tiffanye2809d-ap-photo.jpg
Now you're talkin!!!

Reactions: marvin616
I can also but I wouldn't debate about it because idk. Plus several in here have an unnatural level of hate ever since they whipped themselves into a frenzy claiming he would become the OC.

Being wrong twice doesn't make them right but apparently it makes them twice as mad😂
Oh Lawdz. Lofl. I usually finish reading the new posts in a thread before I comment, but this was a game changer. Well done.

While I'm here I might as well go ahead and ask...why you and butchna hate Pittman so much?

VN Store

Back