Vols Practice Thread #10

Happy for you.

Trey Smith. I can genuinely say I've never wanted any player to succeed just for himself, as much as I do him. I got a lump in my throat reading about him going through the rep on his own. That's something special IMO without the issue he's having. Just can't say enough.

Godspeed young man.

Absolutely. Young man is the embodiment of student athlete. If anyone deserves to enjoy some success, it's him after what he's had to deal with and how he's approached it. True VFL!

Just how much money are we wasting on Will Friend? Not making good assistant decisions is what got Fulmer fired.

Have to be happy that Chaney is not ready to put up with mediocrity.

I like Chaney getting onto the line. He gave them until the First Scrimmage to get their crap straight. Now it’s time to push them. That’s what this seems to be.

Reactions: Ertel and KBVol
The weight jokes are beyond old. Is it possible to comment on what CJC is actually doing and not have childish comments made in every single post that mentions his name?
Yep, it’s a real concern in regards to his health. No it’s not a joke, deadly serious.

dana-barron-photo-u1

latest

nintchdbpict000287669049.jpg
You forgot Vegas Vacation D1E6DBE6-07D4-48C1-B77B-A035CB8E7989.jpeg

I agree with others that he doesn't need to be made fun of, and his weight doesn't affect his value as a human. But it is a legitimate health concern that is literally going to kill him if not addressed. I hope he gets the help he needs for he and his family's sake. That level of weight and being out in the heat all day is a dangerous mix.
Nobody gets out alive.

I agree with others that he doesn't need to be made fun of, and his weight doesn't affect his value as a human. But it is a legitimate health concern that is literally going to kill him if not addressed. I hope he gets the help he needs for he and his family's sake. That level of weight and being out in the heat all day is a dangerous mix.
I bet hes worth his weight in gold..

VN Store

Back