Vols out of Coaches Top 25

It’s good to stay ranked only because it means we’re winning and not losing

Too bad the KY highlights didn’t happen until after dropping out of the top 25. However, everybody that’s not a TN or KY fan has already forgotten.

One more thing to add to the long list of issues preventing better results this year is that opponents have really been motivated at the opportunity to knock off a ranked, and especially a HIGHLY ranked, team. That is compounded by TN’s lack of experience. Veteran rosters have a lot more swagger facing “inferior” competition. These guys have been timid.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Still 25th in the AP. Yeah, I'm disappointed, but we just gotta get hot for 2 games and make the Sweet 16. Then, @Catbone deletes his account, that's all I want from this team

Yes indeed my child... Yes indeed
No, u are the child, that whines and cries like a little b!tch. U have never seen UT win in football and I have forgotten more about basketball than u will ever know. I'm not going to make fun of your depression, because I've gone through it, myself. I just don't air it out on VN, so I can get some pity, like u do. U know I used to feel sorry for u, now I can't wait until your gone. I pray the Vols make the Sweet 16, pray

No, u are the child, that whines and cries like a little b!tch. U have never seen UT win in football and I have forgotten more about basketball than u will ever know. I'm not going to make fun of your depression, because I've gone through it, myself. I just don't air it out on VN, so I can get some pity, like u do. U know I used to feel sorry for u, now I can't wait until your gone. I pray the Vols make the Sweet 16, pray

What? My depression doesnt have anything to do with the fact this basketball team has severely underperformed and our football team has been a joke. But yeah. I'll say it again. I will 100% leave VN forever if we make the sweet 16.

What? My depression doesnt have anything to do with the fact this basketball team has severely underperformed and our football team has been a joke. But yeah. I'll say it again. I will 100% leave VN forever if we make the sweet 16.
Agree, but it has a lot to do with your Murphy's Law outlook with everything to do with UT sports. Just like mine does, occasionally. Anyway, once again, I was wrong, sorry

With the youth on this team i think they were playing over their heads earlier.

Nah, I overreacted, @Catbone, I'm sorry. I got out of my lane for a second. I don't care if u delete your account or not, I just want this team to make the Sweet 16
Dude no don't apologize. Like you said, I want no pity lol. It's a message board at the end of the day we all want the vols to succeed. Have a good one man

VN Store

Back