Vols not done yet..per Kiffin / Surprise coming (merged)

i have a good feeling about jackson hopefully he puts on the orange and white hat tomorrow. but we have a legit shot i feel at the major names who didnt sign; brown, charles, jackson hopefully we get all of them

Bryce Brown is the top player in the country and is being compared to Barry Sanders. He doesn't need as much blocking as most backs. I take Bryce over every other player in the country.

Based on what I've heard - the staff agrees with you completely.

O seemed very excited about something, stating that just because NSD is over doesn't mean we are done signing this year.

Kiffin sold Charles on immediate playing time at TE, and stated that Warren would likely move to WR. Kiffin wanted Charles as a TE.

Doesn't Charles run like a 4.5 forty. I wouldn't mind him as a WR. Prob the fastest TE in the country. Also this is my first year on Volnation and first year following NSD. Is Auburn Oku's next choice. They signed several running backs today. I figured if BB signed somewhere besides UT, Oku would want to come back.

Doesn't Charles run like a 4.5 forty. I wouldn't mind him as a WR. Prob the fastest TE in the country. Also this is my first year on Volnation and first year following NSD. Is Auburn Oku's next choice. They signed several running backs today. I figured if BB signed somewhere besides UT, Oku would want to come back.

welcome to the board bgreer. interesting day to jump in. post often!

My money is on bryce brown and janzen
Posted via VolNation Mobile

what would give anyone the idea that we would have a shot at bryce brown? not to say that it is out of the realm of possibility, but there is nothing to indicate that we would have a shot.

I say it's either Janzen or Charles... probably charles because he did say in the coming weeks... Charles has an official visit to USC on Feb. 20th

My sources are telling me it's O. Charles,J. Jackson, D. Oku and Bryce Brown.:yahoo:

Just watched the presser with Kif & O. Anyone hear the question asked to O when he answered, no no no no?

what would give anyone the idea that we would have a shot at bryce brown? not to say that it is out of the realm of possibility, but there is nothing to indicate that we would have a shot.

His commitment to Miami has wavered.. Kiffin doesn't seem to be so concerned about Oku leaving (if he is in fact going to Auburn). And the staff has contacted him from what I've read in earlier posts.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Just watched the presser with Kif & O. Anyone hear the question asked to O when he answered, no no no no?

He was asked "if UT would have been better off to take a chance on one of the kids they said did not fit here?".

It would be huge to get three of the four left. Jackson I believe is going to be a VOL. I think he likes the look of himself EB and Myles in the D-backfield. Orson Charles now has the opportunity to come in and make a huge impact on offense, with Kelly and Marlon not signing. Bryce has a great shot to play as a true freshman in the nation's premier conference in Prime Time. With Hardesty battling injuries 6 out of 12 games that leaves alot of carries for him and Creer. Just imagine how explosive the O would be with these guys along with Green, G Jones and D Moore. Could be deadly!!!!
WE WILL BE SOLID AT QB!!!! I have faith!!!

GO VOLS!!!!

Let's not leave Orson Charles out. We have a gaping hole for a nice big guy on the edge and Charles would fit that bill nicely.

OK, now the loss of Marlon Brown and a few others really doesn't sting as bad hearing all of this.

I would sure as hell take the other Brown any day. No way do we have a shot at these guys if not for Kiffin and staff.

GO VOLS

VN Store

Back