Vols NCAA History

Tumbleweedvol

Let's here from the people that have been to Tennessee Vols NCAA games or remember some of the events involving the Vols in the NCAA. I.E. Danny Ainge and BYU against the Vols. Ralph Sampson and Virginia etc.

Let's here from the people that have been to Tennessee Vols NCAA games or remember some of the events involving the Vols in the NCAA. I.E. Danny Ainge and BYU against the Vols. Ralph Sampson and Virginia etc.
Tennessee has never played against BYU in the NCAA Tournament.

don't think anyone wants to hear about the last NCAA tourney game I went to, UT/Louisville. yay.

don't mean to rain on your thread though!

This is the second time I have to correct the vol army. I'll ask this. Has TENN ever played against Danny Ainge and do any of you know who he is? If you answer the first question yes then yep we did!!! The next question is who is Larry Bird? Anybody know?

This is the second time I have to correct the vol army. I'll ask this. Has TENN ever played against Danny Ainge and do any of you know who he is? If you answer the first question yes then yep we did!!! The next question is who is Larry Bird? Anybody know?

I'm guessing you know less hoops than those you are chatting with.

Who is this Danny Ainge character?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Who were the two All Americans from the team that beat ISU in the title game?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't get it...why's he saying we played Danny Ainge and BYU in the NCAAT if we didn't?

to the OP of this thread.....

You%20Fail%202.jpg

This is a joke, right? Surely you would not come on a vol sight, whose last graduating qb is Ainges nephew, and who everyone knows was steered to football by DA, and act like we are dumba$$es. Obviously, you are the void on the board. Did Danny play for blue and white or green and gold? Does Digger ring even a faint bell??

Well crap, figured I could get him second guessing the BYU thing. Either he's still working the "word processor" or it was a no sale. Of course we know who Ainge is, the sports he played, what he does now, and the inseam length of Larry boys shorts!!

I was at the Winthrop last second shot by Lofton. And I saw American and Butler last year. And I also wasn't aware of the Vols playing Danny Ainge in the tourney.

VN Store

Back