7. Toledo
6. Utah State
5. USC
4. Tennessee
3. Boise State
2. Washington
1. Utah

Tennessee listed as BYU's fourth toughest game in 2019
Another BS article of the type certain posters on Volnation love to post that goes along with their opinion that Tennessee's football team will suck this season:mad::rolleyes: Tennessee will be the 2nd toughest team that BYU will play in 2019:)

173309-0c41bda5468f974d75533de81dd0dcd0.jpg

Another BS article of the type certain posters on Volnation love to post that goes along with their opinion that Tennessee's football team will suck this season:mad::rolleyes: Tennessee will be the 2nd toughest team that BYU will play in 2019:)

View attachment 208674
Wow, that’s great, we are less of a threat than Utah. Now they are very good but just shows how far both us and usc have fallen. Just sad.

View attachment 208674

Well the vs article was written by the OP so the only agenda he has is to make money off of clicks. But yeah this will be a tough year for UT football.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Should be 6 or 7. USF and USC would beat us.

You are a pessimist. Aren't you? I don't think USF would beat UT at all. I think USC may win at the beginning of the season and not near the end of the season. As long as JG or another QB plays very well, UT will finally get out of the hole and shadows of other SEC teams and be relevant in the SEC East race this year! Book it!!!

I honestly know nothing about Boise State so I can’t be too mad about this list I guess...

USC will not have a good year. Helton has one foot out the door with a boot in his donk. Utah better than the Huskies? I doubt it.

Reactions: feathersax
You are a pessimist. Aren't you? I don't think USF would beat UT at all. I think USC may win at the beginning of the season and not near the end of the season. As long as JG or another QB plays very well, UT will finally get out of the hole and shadows of other SEC teams and be relevant in the SEC East race this year! Book it!!!

Realist

Like “sports book it”? Have you done that yet?

VN Store

Back