Vols lead the nation in recruiting

I can't wait to hear Steve from Lexington ask Brent Hubbs about this on Sports Talk next Thurs.

How is that when he isn’t even ranked yet?
It's all the backyard video we have of him! He's ranked #1 overall on hype for 8th graders.

Coach just turned 45 so he'll be 51 and on his 7th recruiting class by then. Nothing like planning ahead.

Go Vols!

In 2023.
An eighth grade stud from Alabama commits to Vols. Boom!!
giphy.gif

Watching that tape.. Yep, he runs fast, but dang.. Look at some of those kids in the white jerseys. 90 lb. 6th and 7th graders - some of them. Little bitty football players. Reminded me of my son's very first play in football. This isn't a joke either, it's real.. Dang coach put him in against a school were the birth certificates were in doubt. I had my camera on the sidelines. Saw this coming. The story unfolds left to right.

View attachment 208288
Grady's Game Face (8 years old - 2010)P1010169.JPG

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Yeah....this kid is completely stupid...WTF is he thinking being excited and loving something now. SMH
There is 4 years to go, anything can happen and that's a long time. That's 4 years for every college who wants him to get into his head that's 4 years of his family or friends tetn to convince him to play else where. Hell who is it to say Pruitt will be here then as well? Way to long to consider him a lock is what I was saying. Which fyi is a fact if you knew anything about recruiting then you would know I am correct.

That's the spirit. Upbeat, hopeful, positive.
Again 4 years is a long time, if Pruitt pulled other committed recruits away from other teams in a short amount of time what makes you think our competitors can't do it to this kid?

I would much rather offer them early than not...maybe it will work, maybe it won't....in recruiting it's a vicious world...WAY TO GO COACH PRUITT AND STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
This is great, but I hardly get excited about even 2020 or 2021 recruits at this time of year because they can change their minds on a whim. Coaches need to pay attention, but as a fan not so much.

Pruitt don't watch no stars. He's just getting a verbal before he gets hired back by Bama. And signs the kid there.

Congratulations! This post takes Negavol trolling to new levels, taking multiple swipes from different angles. Excellent example! But with your reputation well ensconced, will anyone realize it was worthy of blue font?

Congrats...But cannot accept his commitment at this time; as he can not meet weight requirements.
Good luck going forward.
LOL my daughter in law is drinking V8 juice like free shots at Calhoun's on lady's night. Kid's going to coming out at around 14lbs!

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back