Vols land Isabelle Harrison...

Free read from TOS

Scout.com: Isabelle Harrison commits to Tennessee

Her parents are Ida and Dennis Harrison, a Pro Bowl defensive end who played for Vanderbilt and in the NFL for 10 seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles, the then-Los Angeles Rams, the San Francisco 49ers and the Atlanta Falcons. Dennis Harrison is now a middle school teacher and coach in Nashville

Free read from TOS

Her parents are Ida and Dennis Harrison, a Pro Bowl defensive end who played for Vanderbilt and in the NFL for 10 seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles, the then-Los Angeles Rams, the San Francisco 49ers and the Atlanta Falcons. Dennis Harrison is now a middle school teacher and coach in Nashville

BTW, on that link I saw those "LadyVols Bluesky" (I just named that color) practice unis. They really looked great. I think they oughta try something like those in a game at some time. Maybe for an away game and add just a touch more orange to keep from looking like N.C.

BTW, on that link I saw those "LadyVols Bluesky" (I just named that color) practice unis. They really looked great. I think they oughta try something like those in a game at some time. Maybe for an away game and add just a touch more orange to keep from looking like N.C.

Orange should always remain the dominant color. Sky blue trim is okay, but should never be equal to or greater than the orange.

Free read from TOS

Sister, who is like 6'5, is on the UT Volleyball team and I believe she has a brother that is either in the NFL or NBA. Comes from a family of like 7 kids.

Sister, who is like 6'5, is on the UT Volleyball team and I believe she has a brother that is either in the NFL or NBA. Comes from a family of like 7 kids.

I had a class in high school with her sister Dee Dee Harrison who's on the volleyball team. She is very nice and just a great person to be around. That's 6 people that I went to school with that have played, playing or will be playing sports at UT (Alex Trent, C.J. Polk, Montori Hughes, Eric Gordon, Dee Dee Harrison, and Isabelle Harrison). Isabelle has a twin brother that looks just like her.

Last edited:
come on Miss Williams ... pull the trigger and commit to our(your) Lady Vols. you will be glad you did. once in a life time thing playin for a ledgendary coach and a ledgendary team. you'd look pretty darn good in big orange.

Who is better, Harrison or Stokes? (We all know Elizabeth Williams is probably a better overall post recruit than both). Any girls hoops experts out there?

We're all Vols but Geno is one away from catching Pat. Would hate that to happen. Pat's THE lady hoops icon.

Who is better, Harrison or Stokes? (We all know Elizabeth Williams is probably a better overall post recruit than both). Any girls hoops experts out there?

We're all Vols but Geno is one away from catching Pat. Would hate that to happen. Pat's THE lady hoops icon.

They are ranked about the same really. Both 4* players, about 13 slots difference in favor of Harrison in the ESPN top 100. Both have tendencies to be inconsistent. The main difference in the evals to me was Harrison's quickness and aggressiveness vs. Stokes tendency to be soft in the post.

I don't think anyone knows who will turn out better, but Harrison was a sure bet-coming from Tennessee. She's more likely to be all Orange and feel right at home with her sister playing LV volleyball. She can run the floor much better than Stokes, if scouting services can be believed. Her defense may be a little more developed and she goes all out all the time. That's what I've read about the two, FWIW.

VN Store

Back