Vols land 4-star DE

But wait, didnt you read the memo from nega vols? recruiting sucks this year. We are going to end up out of the top 5 even in the SEC. Who does Pruitt and these National Recruiter coaches of the year (3 on one team, Pruitt, Nieds and Tee - Ansley is badass too) think they are?

Reactions: butchna
and this isn't some "so and so wouldn't take" or "they ran out of spots" deal.

Auburn and LSU made hard pushes for this kid. GA even stepped in late, though they were the only ones that probably wouldn't take him right now.....

but we straight up beat Auburn, and more specifically LSU for this kid.

this is a really good get....this is the kind of player that other programs have been beating our brains in with for a long time....just add him to last year's group of impact players.

lots of reason to be happy about this one. and that's 3 from Marietta....

can we get one more??? :)

But wait, didnt you read the memo from nega vols? recruiting sucks this year. We are going to end up out of the top 5 even in the SEC. Who does Pruitt and these National Recruiter coaches of the year (3 on one team, Pruitt, Nieds and Tee - Ansley is badass too) think they are?
Not a 5-star we'll never beat Bama.

Reactions: 3rdDegreeVol

Auburn and LSU made hard pushes for this kid. GA even stepped in late, though they were the only ones that probably wouldn't take him right now.....

this is a really good get....this is the kind of player that other programs have been beating our brains in with for a long time....just add him to last year's group of impact players.

I’ve always liked Marietta!

Slow your roll there, you're gonna set yourself.... Haha, this excites me man, I think we have so much to look forward to and things are gonna get better.

This is a great addition to the class, but we still need to add a few more like him. Most of our conference rivals' recruiting classes are still ranked ahead of us.

Slow your roll there, you're gonna set yourself.... Haha, this excites me man, I think we have so much to look forward to and things are gonna get better.
yeah, i siap earlier "quick, someone remind us it's not official until they sign before it's too late!!"

lol.

Reactions: Behr
This is a great addition to the class, but we still need to add a few more like him. Most of our conference rivals' recruiting classes are still ranked ahead of us.
Is your psyche so damaged that you can't accept positive news for what it is? We have a commit from a very good (4-star for the star children) player that is highly touted. What happens to the rest of the class has no effect on whether this player is a reason to be optimistic.

Still aint over, signing day in early Dec

Reactions: onevol74
Is your psyche so damaged that you can't accept positive news for what it is? We have a commit from a very good (4-star for the star children) player that is highly touted. What happens to the rest of the class has no effect on whether this player is a reason to be optimistic.

I don't know, maybe it is my psyche. Or maybe it's just my acknowledgment of reality and recent history. I'm happy about the commit, as I indicated in my original post. Just saying there's a lot more work to be done.

Here is a nice article on the recruitment: Rivals.com - In his own words: BJ Ojulari picks Tennessee

"I was thinking and since coach Jeremy Pruitt arrived Tennessee, he was recruiting me the hardest. The whole coaching staff showed me love and they really needed me to come and fill the role immediately. It felt like home. The coaches were very passionate on recruiting me since day one and that’s why I chose the Vols."

VN Store

Back