Vols land #1 TE, #1 Player in TN

Not a star gazer but why is it we have 14 3 stars? Is that another Tennessee recruits get a bump down? Or a lot of guys that will get bumps or recruited over? Seems high for a team so hot on the recruiting trail lately.
This is a special class.

Great pick up. Just means that one of the other two TEs that recently committed will decommit?

I doubt it. Trinity Bell is 6'7 " 260# starting his Sr season! He's only a 3* TE. But this verbal tells me that Bell is going to the DL. Imagine what he will be as a RS FR playing at DE @ 290#! The kid runs a. 4.6 now!

giphy.gif
That is one bad parrot.

OSU fell out of favor because family members made it clear they could not see him play. Thank God Bama lost favor. They were pressing hard for him.
I think he will be star at Knoxville.
Anyone else thinking that Saban is nearing the end? Kids may finally be thinking he is not going to be there four more years.

I know this young man and his family. I am very pleasantly surprised. He has been all Bama.
Good for him, TN, and UT!

Can we assume it started something like this.

Wolfe meets Pruitt for the 1st time
Wolfe: Not to be rude coach but I’ve been a Bama fan my whole life.
Pruitt: Yea, me too, but when a great opportunity comes along you gotta think with your head and not your heart.

Will be on the lookout for a flip if Bama does open a spot for him.

Can we assume it started something like this.

Wolfe meets Pruitt for the 1st time
Wolfe: Not to be rude coach but I’ve been a Bama fan my whole life.
Pruitt: Yea, me too, but when a great opportunity comes along you gotta think with your head and not your heart.

Will be on the lookout for a flip if Bama does open a spot for him.
Bama has a spot for him..

VN Store

Back