Vols Internet Radio?

U TEE

Hey guys, new board member here. Just looking for a site that carries UT games. Don't get many down here in Socal and the ESPN TV schedule really sucks this year. Anyboby know of one? A link would be great! Thanks in advance...

Originally posted by milohimself@Sep 2, 2005 7:05 PM
If you can get ESPN Gameplan, it's on there tomorrow.

And welcome.
[snapback]134480[/snapback]​

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, i think i'll have to go w/ Gameplan. Don't know too much about it though. Will all UT games be televised or is it a "keep your fingers crossed" kinda thing?? I have high hopes for this years squad so i don't want to miss a thing.

Like I've said in another thread, I am predicting we will see 7 games on national broadcast.

UF, LSU, UGA and Notre Dame are practical locks for national broadcast.

I think South Carolina and Alabama have real good chances of national broadcast.

And maybe Ole Miss.

The rest of the games will probably be on PPV.

Unless things have changed, I don't think they stream the actual games. Yahoo Radio has the rights.

Originally posted by U TEE@Sep 2, 2005 6:56 PM
Hey guys, new board member here. Just looking for a site that carries UT games. Don't get many down here in Socal and the ESPN TV schedule really sucks this year. Anyboby know of one? A link would be great! Thanks in advance...
[snapback]134475[/snapback]​

Here's a link to Yahoo for free live video of the game http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/collegebroadcast/ I don't know when this became available but my day has been made now!! First timer here and love the site!!

I may have to check that one out.

Last year, you could also get the game for free on Yahoo Radio by just subscribing and then unsubscribing after the game as long as you did it during the trial period. Even if you do get stuck with a subscription, it's only $4.95 a month.

Originally posted by GAVol@Sep 3, 2005 7:00 AM
I may have to check that one out.

Last year, you could also get the game for free on Yahoo Radio by just subscribing and then unsubscribing after the game as long as you did it during the trial period.  Even if you do get stuck with a subscription, it's only $4.95 a month.
[snapback]134729[/snapback]​

I know, but I spent a couple hours checking all the stations that streamed Vols game because I didn't want to give in to Yahoo and I found this one carried the games, this station is in Memphis and as of last year they streamed all the games.

That WREC link is working for me... thanks!

I didn't realize you had to pay for Yahoo, that must be a new thing this year.

I'll be listening here in the 'Cuse...LET'S GO VOLS!

On second thought, that video link is working for me too. Awesome!!

Hey guys...noobie here, but wanted to say thanks for the links to WREC cause its near impossible to get UT games here in Vegas. Although I will be at the UT/UG game.

VN Store

Back