Vols in the Top 10?

Why is the usc game not on only on the pac 12 network? YouTube tv doesn’t have that channel I don’t think

Discussing this in another forum. Pac12 for you. Playing games at 11 EST which is 8:00 there time and not putting games on TV people want to watch.

No wonder the conference is a sinking ship and UCLA and USC are heading to the B1G.

Ark lost, Oklahoma probably going to lose.

Mich struggled
Clemson struggled
Baylor & Mississippi struggled
Oregon & Kentucky struggled

At least Tennessee played a top 20 team……and 4-0, probably will be ranked at least 9th.

Ark lost, Oklahoma probably going to lose.

Mich struggled
Clemson struggled
Baylor & Mississippi struggled
Oregon & Kentucky struggled

At least Tennessee played a top 20 team……and 4-0, probably will be ranked at least 9th.
How many teams have 2 wins over ranked teams? I'm not counting A&M because Miami is TRASH and we all knew it.

Discussing this in another forum. Pac12 for you. Playing games at 11 EST which is 8:00 there time and not putting games on TV people want to watch.

No wonder the conference is a sinking ship and UCLA and USC are heading to the B1G.

Yes surely they could have put it on espn2 surely more people would rather see that game than Wyoming and byu… or put it on ESPNu, cbssn, or fs1 at least

Reactions: volbound1700
Tennessee will definitely be ranked in the top 10 tomorrow since #10 and #6 lost today. #7 USC is currently struggling against unranked Oregon State as well, early in the 3rd quarter.

lets go oregon state.

Frankly doesn't matter, we are in either way with OU and Arkansas going down. I probably shouldn't but I kind of feel bad for USC with all their struggles. Need some of these programs like USC to come back.

Man, Miami and Nebraska seem light years away from their glory days. At least we are starting to show life now. Thanks Heupel!!!

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Frankly doesn't matter, we are in either way with OU and Arkansas going down. I probably shouldn't but I kind of feel bad for USC with all their struggles. Need some of these programs like USC to come back.

Man, Miami and Nebraska seem light years away from their glory days. At least we are starting to show life now. Thanks Heupel!!!
Im trying to get in the top 5 before we play again fam.

Hard to believe that a team with a defense as bad as ours can be top 10. With today's upsets, it really does hammer home the notion that there's a huge gap between Bama, UGA, OSU and the rest of college football.

VN Store

Back