Vols hold on 3-2

good point. :lol:

The biggest problem for these games is the light and the fact that I am sitting behind a net.

I would think that the changing lighting and stadium lights at night are a nightmare - not to mention that you're doing it all while confined to a seat in the crowd.

oh, I didn't tell you? They let me sit in the dugout tonight. I told them I was the staff photographer from volnation.com.

;) just kidding.

There's got to be a way for us to convince somebody that this is a media outlet and maneuver you into a press pass.

Originally posted by GAVol@Jun 4, 2005 11:31 PM
There's got to be a way for us to convince somebody that this is a media outlet and maneuver you into a press pass.
[snapback]100953[/snapback]​

Exactly. I like the way you think. :D

I'll bet I could get some great football shots from the sideline. :question:

Nice shots again Mr. Freak!!! And I like the white uni's but the black Adidas three stripers we wore today are unique.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jun 4, 2005 11:32 PM

I'll bet I could get some great football shots from the sideline.  :question:
[snapback]100956[/snapback]​

And I can carry the tripod... :whistle:

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jun 4, 2005 11:29 PM
oh, I didn't tell you? They let me sit in the dugout tonight. I told them I was the staff photographer from volnation.com.
;) just kidding.
[snapback]100952[/snapback]​

Hey Freak, we have a guy down here who has a pass for LSU and gets one in OMAHA also. He takes lots of pics as a hobby and makes books for the guys on the team. He took some pics for me when the VOLS were here....they are actually for LIO! Guess who? I'm gonna scan them and post them later....got them yesterday. :laugh1:

Originally posted by BayouVol@Jun 5, 2005 12:55 PM
Hey Freak, we have a guy down here who has a pass for LSU and gets one in OMAHA also.  He takes lots of pics as a hobby and makes books for the guys on the team.  He took some pics for me when the VOLS were here....they are actually for LIO!  Guess who?  I'm gonna scan them and post them later....got them yesterday.  :laugh1:
[snapback]101082[/snapback]​

Sweet, can't wait to see them.

VN Store

Back