Vols get commit from DL transfer

21 career tackles and 2 sacks at USC.
Milton also underperformed at Michigan.

I'm genuinely interested in how these transfers change the behavior of the current roster at the respective positions.

Reactions: Border Vol
I'm good with all these transfers who may not have performed to their full potential at their previous stops for one reason:

Our coaching staff has a track record of getting players to overachieve. They coach players up and get the most out of them.

I have faith. Bring em all.

I'm good with all these transfers who may not have performed to their full potential at their previous stops for one reason:

Our coaching staff has a track record of getting players to overachieve. They coach players up and get the most out of them.

I have faith. Bring em all.

I'm cool with this dude. Milton still makes no sense to me.

This guy was in the rotation at USC. Right now, we need depth in the front 7 pretty badly; even if he just makes the 2-deep, that's a big plus. Sounds like he's had injury issues much of his career; that's the main negative. If he stays healthy, he should be in the rotation here.

Milton, on the other hand ... I don't think any amount of coaching is going to make him more accurate. Feel like Salter (or someone) is on their way out and coaches are just trying to add some emergency depth.

Last edited:
I'm curious about numbers. If we release a player from his NLI, does he still count against the 25?

Unless he enrolled, he doesn't count. Once enrolled, he can only become a transfer. Isaac Washington, the most recent transfer, will have counted against us, and his new team, whoever that is. This will eventually be a problem that the NCAA will have to address in the future.

I'm cool with this dude. Milton still makes no sense to me.

This guy was in the rotation at USC. Right now, we need depth in the front 7 pretty badly; even if he just makes the 2-deep, that's a big plus. Sounds like he's had injury issues much of his career; that's the main negative. If he stays healthy, he should be in the rotation here.

Milton, on the other hand ... I don't think any amount of coaching is going to make him more accurate. Feel like Salter (or someone) is on their way out and coaches are just trying to add some emergency depth.
needed a QB for the scout squad

VN Store

Back