Vols get commit from DL transfer

21 career tackles and 2 sacks at USC.
Milton also underperformed at Michigan.

I'm genuinely interested in how these transfers change the behavior of the current roster at the respective positions.
He got buried on the depth chart for 5* DTs there. Just like a Bama or Georgia kid leaving b/c of playing time....but he stuck it out to graduate. Injuries have plagued the guy too.

21 career tackles and 2 sacks at USC.
Milton also underperformed at Michigan.

I'm genuinely interested in how these transfers change the behavior of the current roster at the respective positions.
We are so thin at LB, both in terms of talent and depth, that you almost have to take warm bodies. Although I think the Texas transfer can actually help is immediately.

Looks like this guy is more for depth, although Coach Garner can always coach him up.

Lets hope Malik Jackson 2.0 . He was undersized as well.
I've seen some of UT's big ol' softies taken to the woodshed by smaller/quicker opponent DL. I'm not sure I want those 330 statues on the OL anymore. If the game is to be played outside the hash marks as many are saying, we need more agile players. Same for OL. We could use some 290-300 guys who can move. And if we go small, we need to start using some cut blocking....legally of course, but you want to slow down some interior defenders, you start taking them low...again legally...and you'll slow down some pursuit pretty quick.

VN Store

Back