Vols Football Spring Practice No. 1 Updates 3.7

It's the first practice, so let's deal with the obvious: those hoodies the coaches are wearing are a disgrace. The orange is WAY off, the horizontal stripe is glossy, too long and looks ridiculous. My guess is that Pruitt had some input on the design. They need to be burned and replaced immediately.

It's the first practice, so let's deal with the obvious: those hoodies the coaches are wearing are a disgrace. The orange is WAY off, the horizontal stripe is glossy, too long and looks ridiculous. My guess is that Pruitt had some input on the design. They need to be burned and replaced immediately.
That horizontal stripe sure make some of our coaches look a tad on the broad side, or were you talking about the gray. JK hope they were warm though.

Reactions: DownTheField
I'm curious how he would have looked if he wasn't planning on trying to play this year? I don't know, but I'd bet no one is worring about telling us anything about his health or his future plans.
Looks like he still hitting the weights (which is certainly demanding if he's working out with the rest of the guys). Hopefully that's another good indicator.

Looks like he still intends to play this year. If he wasn’t going to try and play this year I think he would of already either medically retired or it would have already been stated he would not play.
I don't know if he will play, but from the looks of it he seems like he is going to try

Reactions: Remy and cHiZzLeVOL
I don't know if he will play, but from the looks of it he seems like he is going to try
Be careful, you'll have some of the high school grad shade tree MDs here on VN take you to task. They've diagnosed him, he'll NEVER take a football field again, they know all about it cause their great Auntie Trallis May Muckingfuch had the same thing as Trey and they are declared experts on any and all things concerning clots. This is the same thinking and predictions many of that type made last year when Trey rolled through the T and played.

Look, chances are the odds are against him playing. I support Trey no matter what he ultimately decides, either way. However he, UTAD, nor Pruitt are ready to throw in the towel on his playing again. Last season he went out of state for a consult with the leading expert on his condition and he played. I suspect he'll do that or something similar again regarding a consult. Besides there are always new treatments, new RXs, and new knowledge produced in medicine and I think peer reviewed journals in medicine are somehow not on very many people's itinerary here on VN for consumption.

Be careful, you'll have some of the high school grad shade tree MDs here on VN take you to task. They've diagnosed him, he'll NEVER take a football field again, they know all about it cause their great Auntie Trallis May Muckingfuch had the same thing as Trey and they are declared experts on any and all things concerning clots. This is the same thinking and predictions many of that type made last year when Trey rolled through the T and played.

Look, chances are the odds are against him playing. I support Trey no matter what he ultimately decides, either way. However he, UTAD, nor Pruitt are ready to throw in the towel on his playing again. Last season he went out of state for a consult with the leading expert on his condition and he played. I suspect he'll do that or something similar again regarding a consult. Besides there are always new treatments, new RXs, and new knowledge produced in medicine and I think peer reviewed journals in medicine are somehow not on very many people's itinerary here on VN for consumption.
Oh I totally agree the odds are not in his favor, but he sure looks as if he is doing whatever to get back. All the VN doctors can spew their crap all they want. If he's cleared then I hope he balls out but if he never plays another down I hope he coach's and has the best life he can.

I personally don't think he'll come back...

But you make valid points about progress in medicine! I never considered that...but you're right. I mean he's still on the roster for a reason.

I was told by a former Vol that Trey was done. I took his word as certified and then promptly surprised when I saw Trey in the practice videos. No one really knows and maybe Trey will benefit from someone's medical genius!

God I hope so, because he is once in a generation player and a TN boy...

I personally like those hoodies.

Reactions: T Dog
They look like the real deal in "Trading Places"
You're probably right. I have a "fake" memory of an interview with her around the time of "True Lies" (I remember her hanging from the skid of a helicopter.) But, I can't find reference to them being fake on the google.

VN Store

Back