VOLS FAVORED BY 24 AGAINST VANDY (merged)

Should be more like 35. Only reason it doesn’t get there is because we pull Hooker and give Milton more time in late 3rd quarter.

It’s true that candy lives to sink us but they cannot handle this offense. Even GA had trouble with it for a bit. Just like yesterday, Vandy will look up and poof, they are already 14 points down and sinking- and that’s just in the first 5 minutes of the game.

CJH has done a great job so far of keeping the “ hype “ down.
I expect him to have the Vols focused.

So what do they sing in the locker room to replace "We don't give a damn about the whole state of _____?" when we whip a Vandy azz

I really think that song should be canned; except maybe for Alabama. Lots of out of Staters play for Tennessee. So what do they feel when the song is about their HOME?

WoW Za,……….. what a difference a day makes!*

Dinah Washington ……….. so cool

Just a heads up for those not aware...Vandy has played much better of late. Has not resulted in wins but closer games -14 to Ole Miss, -17 to UK, -9 to Missou, -1 to SC. Their QB can run (which we struggle with) and extend plays/drives which shortens the game and keeps our offense off the field. I hope for, but do not expect a South Alabama like beat down.

Vandy has played better the last few games, having said that we should and need to roll here. We are better and if we come in focused and determined to whip them we will. I think several of our seniors will have the team very focused to take care of Vandy from start to finish! No let up, pour on the steam to finish the regular season and look appealing to the bowl committee. And the extra practicing and working out is a huge thing for this young squad. GBO!!!!!

VN Store

Back