Vols fans everywhere

I was in Abu Dhabi's shopping in one of their Jewelry Malls- literally the entire mall is JUST jewelry stores.

I was wearing a "Tennessee" shirt...not a Vol shirt. So I walk up to look at this White Gold chain on display, and the sales rep guy walks up to me, puts his hand around my waist and slowly lets his hand slide directly on my butt. Slaps it slightly and then says "Go Vols, you like? I'll give you best price!"

Reactions: joevol33
I have been "Go Voled" in Bali, Cancun, Amsterdam, Mainz, in a roadside park south of Naples, on the Camino between Leon and Santiago de Compestela...

Visiting the Salt Lick outside Wimberley Tx. tonite we ran into a crowd of Tennessee Vols. Made our brisket even better!

Reactions: Tin Man
On a business trip to Portland Maine, every evening out on the town I was wearing a Vol hat, one particular night out the band recognized and played Rocky Top.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
My family was visiting an Aboriginal cultural park near Cairns, Queensland. My son was wearing a Vols shirt. We heard "Go Vols" from three guys who were playing music at one of the kiosks. Come to find out they were UT grads also.

Reactions: SmokinBob

VN Store

Back