Vols face stiff test against UTC (Daily Beacon)

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
The Daily Beacon

"I feel like going in, we have a chance to defend our SEC title,” Pearl said. “I know between now and then we have an amazingly difficult schedule, the most difficult schedule I think than any other team in the country. We’re just gonna see how we are affected by some of those challenges. As long as we stay together and stay positive it will help prepare us for the league.”

It is going to be a stiff test, UTC picked to win their conference by the way. They are a very good basketball team with good all around talent including 6'7 senior forward Nicchaeus Doaks who is all conference, and 6'6 freshman Dante Harvey who can get electric. I see UTC putting up a good fight but the Vols win the opener after UTC sort of falls behind after a good effort.

I think UTC will give them everything they want. Think they start 5 seniors, but think UT will put it away late in the 2nd.

I went to the exhibition game at UTC last week...they are a extremly high tempo, "hit you while your down" type of team.

I just hope like hell we don't see another KY/VMI happen tonight. I don't care what the score is as long as we come away with a w.

One of the few times that I must cheer against the Vols. My family has deep ties to the UTC basketball program, and I've been to the majority of home games in Chatt since I can remember, at least for most of my 30 years.

I don't know how well the Mocs will match up against UT this year. I'm not completely sold on the hype for the Mocs to win their division yet.

It is going to be a stiff test, UTC picked to win their conference by the way. They are a very good basketball team with good all around talent including 6'7 senior forward Nicchaeus Doaks who is all conference, and 6'6 freshman Dante Harvey who can get electric. I see UTC putting up a good fight but the Vols win the opener after UTC sort of falls behind after a good effort.
NOT!

I think UTC will give them everything they want. Think they start 5 seniors, but think UT will put it away late in the 2nd.
NOT!

I think it'll be a little closer than that. I say Tennessee - 87, Chattanooga - 79
114 for UT, NOT

It should be a good game. Our inexperience will show tonight.
NOT!

NOT the same team but right now a little better, what a score.

VN Store

Back