Vols DB duo didn't allow a TD

It was...but it is STILL a "Tennessee DB $HITSHOW" that I CAN'T get out of my HEAD!

I'm with you. I was pretty pissed all year at him. I also held a grudge against Paxton Brooks after he fumbled that punt snap against KY, then got it blocked bc he decided to play the deer in the headlights game.

Shamburger played nickle so he had safety help much of the time. However, he did play well last season in coverage as well as blitzing, tackling, etc..

B. Thompson's 0 TDs is much more impressive IMO. He runs with WRs and stays with them while making a play on the ball as well as anyone...

Sorry...but the memory of that 3rd and LONG pass over the head by BYU keeps playing in my head.

After watching the you tube interview by VLAD.tv on ex-mob boss Michael Franzese and how much they influenced college and pro sports through the use of gambling auctions + debts. I thought @ that play. Also the one by the NO safety vs Vikings in the playoff that cost the game. Both inexplicable to me, especially the NFL one

How do you like that for stinking thinking on my part. But, dang, that play hurt.

VN Store

Back