Vols Coordinators Address Media Ahead of Spring Game

I don't know about that but they have a much better grasp of the English language than Pruitt...
Yeah, was about to type the same thing. At least they can string together multiple sentences in a row with an added bonus of not having an ego like they're doing you a favor answering the question. Not sure how it will translate to wins, but can't be any worse...aight?

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
After listening to both these guys talk, am I the only that thinks they sound better than Chaney and Ansley?
BOT, I listened to maybe 4-5 press conferences from assistants or the head coach, with the last 2 staffs, but for some reason I always find myself watching anytime these guys are in front of a camera or a mic. I don’t know what it is but it’s different and they intrigue me.🤷‍♂️
To answer your question, no you’re not the only one. It’s like night and day!
GBO!!

IM GETTING 1% BETTER EACH POST. JUST LIKE THE PLAYERS

The "1% better ..." and "resilience" are so overused even by Saban that it is the cliche of cliche buzz phrases in college football these days.

The biggest thing will be getting into a game pressure on and adjustments have to be made to personnel and tweak scheme in game and at half time. Being able to do that will define their time here.

Resiliency is used waaaay to much in coach speak
There's a reason why they do: look it up in a thesaurus. There's just no other word in English that carries that content.

And given how often last season fans thought players were giving up in games, or on the season... yeah, I don't think we can hear coaches preaching resilience enough.

After listening to both these guys talk, am I the only that thinks they sound better than Chaney and Ansley?
Your comment got me to thinking.. It wasn't apparent at the time, I'm wondering now if they weren't bought in or weren't happy after working with Pruitt and the atmosphere he caused.

VN Store

Back