Vols Coordinators Address Media Ahead of Spring Game

After listening to both these guys talk, am I the only that thinks they sound better than Chaney and Ansley?
Yes

Watching Golesh right now and I'm thinking of how he reminds me of this new craze with young offensive minded coaches dominating football lately

Sean McVay
Matt Lafleur
Kliff Kingsbury etc.

And since he looks like those guys

I do declare

We will score the footbawl

After listening to both these guys talk, am I the only that thinks they sound better than Chaney and Ansley?

I don't. All coaches sound the same. Some with more fluff than others.

Let me sum up spring and fall practice in a paragraph:

"Players are working hard everyday, competing. We aren't where we want to be but we are better than the day before. I think we just had our best practice. Still a lot to work on. Players are excited and are putting in the effort to get better. Great group of guys. Blah blah"

"Players are working hard everyday, competing. We aren't where we want to be but we are better than the day before. I think we just had our best practice. Still a lot to work on. Players are excited and are putting in the effort to get better. Great group of guys. Blah blah"

Disagree. Golesh and Banks sounded much better than Chaney and Ansley IMO.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE

I like this staff, but your quote is definitely the go to message whenever they can get away with it. I had to laugh during the interview because I read your post before watching.

Part of it is the questions. “Can you comment on the physicality of your team” begs for a trite response. More specific and non-stock questions get better responses.

A few of the player interviews have been really good.

Reactions: jmcarr33 and dcm3w

Bro..you could be the next Butch!

Reactions: dcm3w
Golesh and Burns are both great coaches and teachers of the game. Eckler and Banks are on defense as well. I think this is a overall young and talented staff sprinkled with some very good older coaches and teachers like Garner. Time will tell, but I think this staff is the most talented we have had in a long time. GBO!!!!

Reactions: 24/7vol
I am going out on a big limb and predict that its going to be like Spurrier when he went to Fla and started the fun and Gun offense and throwing points on the board and Fla took off. That is what Heupel is going to do here.

One can hope right?
We holding you to this!

Reactions: tnvols72
I noticed that Golesh used a lot of “coach speak” and didn’t seem very enthusiastic when talking about the QBs. Be prepared for another QB transferring to UT.

IM GETTING 1% BETTER EACH POST. JUST LIKE THE PLAYERS
Post by post brick by brick. You’re an exceptional individual poster and not many people know that this was your first time accessing the World Wide Web via WIFI or 5G.

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back