Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

Vitello bobblehead
s-l1600.jpg

There may not be more than a couple people on here who have ever seen this card in person. They made and numbered 1000 of them, but this was the first one I had seen for sale in the 7 or 8 years i have been looking for one, so I was glad to be able to pick it up. I maybe wrong, but I am really figuring the 1990 Hoby set had the first pack inserted autographed cards that there was. I cannot think of anything that had them before this

Crazy story a few years back I saw a box of this at a flea market for like 5 bucks so I bought it and pulled an Archie Manning auto. I was totally surprised because of how hard a pull it was for an auto.

I have an autographed Peerless Price rookie card as well...that he signed in person for me and it looks nothing like the autograph on yours! WTH!!

Well, if you hadn't been talking his ear off while he was signing it. it might look more like one he signed while sitting undistracted.

I have a Topps collection that came with a misprinted Peyton Manning rookie. The years for the season are wrong. I have Googled but can't find anything on it. Anyone know anything about it or its worth? Haven't actually seen the card in years, its in the basement in storage but I do know exactly where its at lol.

VN Store

Back