Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

Hurd
s-l1600.jpg

Sweet. Back in '92 I was lucky enough to get a Classis Four Sport Carl Pickens autograph card in a pack. Still waiting on all those old cards to turn into a fortune. So far I'm pretty sure I lost money. Bad financial investment, but worth every penny in memories.

Reactions: YankeeVol
Sweet. Back in '92 I was lucky enough to get a Classis Four Sport Carl Pickens autograph card in a pack. Still waiting on all those old cards to turn into a fortune. So far I'm pretty sure I lost money. Bad financial investment, but worth every penny in memories.

Memories of the Junk Wax Era...

I'd make money on the Manning I'm sure. Probably not on most others. Don't plan on ever selling though so it doesn't really matter.

I might have to get back into collecting cards. I over did a while back. Ended up getting a book that listed every card ever produced on any VFL ever made. My goal was to collect a card for each player. I had it set it aside for a while. I was too immature to not let it consume all my free time. I doubt if anything has changed, but it’s worth a shot.

I respect your maturity.

Edit: This post is directed at YankeeVol. I forgot to quote you.

Reactions: YankeeVol
There was tons of super nice Vols cards at the Knoxville Card Show on Saturday, didn't pick anything up but did drool on a few of them...

Reactions: 508mikey
I might have to get back into collecting cards. I over did a while back. Ended up getting a book that listed every card ever produced on any VFL ever made. My goal was to collect a card for each player. I had it set it aside for a while. I was too immature to not let it consume all my free time. I doubt if anything has changed, but it’s worth a shot.

I respect your maturity.

I check about once a week or so. It definitely is easy to get lost into it though

I respect your maturity.

Where did you find the book with the card listings? That would be an awesome resource to have!

nice.. all i have is an autographe phil fulmer card, a jamal lewis vols autographed 8x10, And a 8x10 of peyton in vols uniform autographed and addressed to me personally.

VN Store

Back