Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

I've got a few things. An unopened box of the "100 years of Tennessee Volunteers" cards from the early 90s. Autographed Bernie & Ernie pictures (the autographs are almost gone now. You can barely make them out.) I used to have a autographed Craig Puki jersey and an Autographed Carl Zander jersey. Not sure what happened to them.

s-l1600.jpg
Where'd ya get the jersey?

hello yankee...i do a ton of shows and ebay...do u collect numbered cards...refractors...low end guys on auto and jerseys...i pull stuff for people all the time..lmk...email is gatorjj3@gmail.com

looks like the gators and vols game will be looking up in next few years

There is a card show this Saturday from 10-4 at the Washington Pike United Methodist Church. Usually a decent little show with some nice UT stuff there. I've also started a trading group on Facebook called East Tennessee Card Collectors as well. Might be able to add some stuff there.

Reactions: YankeeVol
I have an autographed Peerless Price rookie card as well...that he signed in person for me and it looks nothing like the autograph on yours! WTH!!

There are a lot of fake autographs out there, especially with high dollar ones like dead presidents and celebrities, but it's not uncommon for autographs of the same person to look different as well. One example that comes to mind is Devonta Smith. Leaf produces a set for the high school all-star game and each player autographs quite a few cards, like at least 100. Devonta Smith apparently rushed his and it's just a D with a scribble after it. But I saw a photo of a Bama fan holding up a ball signed by Smith with Smith sitting in the background, and Smith's autograph was written quite well in cursive, a dying skill for people in his generation. It was a stark contrast from the other Devonta Smith autographs.

Most if not all of the Devonta Smith items on Ebay are actually real signatures. devonta smith autograph | eBay On high end stuff, I don't buy anything that hasn't been certified by PSA/DNA or Beckett and even they're wrong too sometimes.

Actually had a 1977 Kelsey Finch #36 tear-away jersey he threw me after the Oregon St game. My sister wore it for "jersey day" at her HS homecoming week while I was in college. She left it in the locker room when she went to cheer practice......and it was never seen again. :mad::mad:

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back