Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

and Palmer
s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: FLVOL_79
i am not much on posting stuff in my collection, but i just thought this was a card that was too nice not to post. could not believe it when i saw it the other day, but that inscription makes it a must have Manning Vol Card. not my favorite Manning UT auto I have, but it is definitely in the top 10
manning2010exquisite.jpg

There may not be more than a couple people on here who have ever seen this card in person. They made and numbered 1000 of them, but this was the first one I had seen for sale in the 7 or 8 years i have been looking for one, so I was glad to be able to pick it up. I maybe wrong, but I am really figuring the 1990 Hoby set had the first pack inserted autographed cards that there was. I cannot think of anything that had them before this

Attachments

• holloway.jpg
    holloway.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 16
There may not be more than a couple people on here who have ever seen this card in person. They made and numbered 1000 of them, but this was the first one I had seen for sale in the 7 or 8 years i have been looking for one, so I was glad to be able to pick it up. I maybe wrong, but I am really figuring the 1990 Hoby set had the first pack inserted autographed cards that there was. I cannot think of anything that had them before this
I got the unautographed one signed by CH through the AD - he also signed The Color Orange video for me

Got nice piece of Thompson Boling Arena basketball floor 24x24 and really heavy
s-l1600.jpg
That is very cool. I got a much smaller piece from TBA from UT years ago. I also got some boards from Stokley that I am gonna frame up to resemble the turf they sold off Shields-Watkins.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back