Vols card (and other memorabilia) collection

BluegrassVOL

You’re about a week too late on the foster jersey. I pulled a silver /99 game used and sent to a super collector who needed it. I had an extra Godley I would have sent, I didn’t know you were looking for it.
Do you guys have a checklist for the jerseys from the set? I've been working on it myself and know I need a few.

508mikey

1998 National Champions
Ok thanks. That means I'm just missing the Foster and a couple of the autos.
actually the seller I bought the Godley from today, has the jersey cards numbered - Tobias 111, Stewart 114, and JRich 115 -- so numbers 112 and 113 (one is obviously Foster) and I dont know who the other one is -- could be Peyton Manning, because from the whole list of cards, I dont see any other players that had a Vols jersey card by Panini

508mikey

1998 National Champions
Well I struck out on autos, zero in 2 cases. I did get 2 Foster jerseys, 2 silver JRich and 1 gold.
View attachment 212144
So Tobias Harris is the one I didnt know about -- having a different picture on 2 jersey cards - I need the one with the road jersey and the Foster if you want to sell or trade LMK -- Id be bummed out not getting at least 1 autograph out of all that

VN Store

Sponsors