Vols basketball

Give him SIX!

Rivals just released 2006 basketball recruit rankings. Shocking but true, Tn has four 5 star players including 2 of the top 6. I just got a feeling that we will be lucky to steal one away from the top programs. Any body know anything on any of these guys?

Just that Chism and Kemp were here ...........Young is probably NBA bound if there is not an age limit put in and Wright Im not real sure about. Kemp would help out immediately next year at point and Young would help anybody.

Both Chism and Kemp said they really enjoyed Pearl and with all the negativity thats been out there lately that is great news to hear. Dont remember which one it was but one of Pearls first visits was to Wright or Young instead of Jamont Gordon.

well that is great news. I am thinking that we can be a very good team in about three years. next year could be rough, and the year after that could look very well if we pull in these guys. But when lofton is a senior is when I look for a run in the ncaa tournament. Can you imagine how good he will be if he stays that long. Them threes are going to be raining in all day.

Just a little off topic, But curious, if anyone may know? Its a Lady Vols question. I have to go thru a pretty extensive rehab/phys therp, from a shattered heel. Today i noticed a new girl working with some of the other people. If im correct it was Courtney Mcdaniel. I was going to ask her but sorta felt stupid in doing so. She was all up in a sweet Vols football shirt! :bow: Back to my question when did she graduate? She is from my area, so wasnt sure if she maybe in and hanging out or if she's back and PT was maybe her major and now her career?
I know kinda of a gay question, I keep up with how the LV's B-ball do but couldnt really tell ya anything else other than they are usualy pretty day'um good..

Originally posted by AtomicCityPitbulls@Jun 8, 2005 5:17 PM
Both Chism and Kemp said they really enjoyed Pearl and with all the negativity thats been out there lately that is great news to hear. Dont remember which one it was but one of Pearls first visits was to Wright or Young instead of Jamont Gordon.
[snapback]101990[/snapback]​

It was Wright

Let me tell you something folks, TN has always had great basketball talent. The problem is keeping them in state. I am not shocked one bit by Rivals.com ratings on these in state products. This is nothing new. The high school talent in TN is by no means ever terrible. We have guys in the NBA all over the place. Dont be shocked by this!

VN Store

Back