Vols Basketball Stock

bigorangefan26

Bored Vol Fan
Would you buy/hold/sell stock (hypothetical, of course) in the Vols basketball team right now?

I'm buying. The Vols are going through some tough times but this team will most likely smooth out their kinks later in the season. I expect a couple more losses but I also expect a good-sized win streak later in the season. This team beat Georgetown and Marquette. They have the potential, they just need more confidence and poise. I believe Bruce can get them out of this slump and come back strong.

Would you buy/hold/sell stock (hypothetical, of course) in the Vols basketball team right now?

I'm buying. The Vols are going through some tough times but this team will most likely smooth out their kinks later in the season. I expect a couple more losses but I also expect a good-sized win streak later in the season. This team beat Georgetown and Marquette. They have the potential, they just need more confidence and poise. I believe Bruce can get them out of this slump and come back strong.

The only reason they beat Georgetown and Marquette is because they were early season matchups. Every team is improving. Tennessee is not and won solely on talent in those games.

Georgetown would beat Tennessee by 30 at this point.

The only reason they beat Georgetown and Marquette is because they were early season matchups. Every team is improving. Tennessee is not and won solely on talent in those games.

Georgetown would beat Tennessee by 30 at this point.

I doubt that. The deficit would be smaller (perhaps 16-20 points). Still, a "W" is a win. If you can play that good early, you STILL have the potential to be better.

I doubt that. The deficit would be smaller (perhaps 16-20 points). Still, a "W" is a win. If you can play that good early, you STILL have the potential to be better.

We weren't playing well... its just that, like I said, it was early and teams were still finding their identity like Georgetown - so it just looked like we were playing well when most of the team were playing at 70% of where they're playing now... Monroe was in his 5th or 6th game I think - he would rape our defense now.

This team has no chemistry. I want our boys to win as much as anybody else. It makes me sick when I think about the ken****y game. If they are going to bounce back, they need to bring there "A" game everynight. And maybe play a little D. Its a little hard to win games when your opponent is shooting over 50% from the floor.

If I could find someone dumb enough to buy it I would sell it but considering I dont think their is any that would buy it I guess I will keep it, it can not go much lower.

VN Store

Back