Vols Baseball

Gates usually open a couple of hours before the game starts.

I'm telling ya, the best kept sports secret around is Vol Baseball.

Seating diagram is below.

lindsey-nelson-seating.jpg

Reserved Seats are $6, General Admission is $3.

Freak -

Vols are ranked 11th by Baseball America, and 18th by Collegiate Baseball. I'll shoot you links if you want 'em.

Baseball season opens 3 weeks from Friday at Tallahassee against FSU.

Go BaseVOLS!
sweet...I live in tally....I'll be there representing the BIG ORANGE!

They have reserved seating with numbered seats and general admission tickets. You can order tickets from the utsports website for specific games. Not sure when that will start though.

Perry will probably know about the gates. I have no idea.
Thanks Freak!

Gates usually open a couple of hours before the game starts.

I'm telling ya, the best kept sports secret around is Vol Baseball.

Seating diagram is below.

lindsey-nelson-seating.jpg
Having played/pitched for 10 years, I agree.I have never seen them in person but will try 100% this year.Who are the teams to beat this year in the SEC?Three hour drive in makes it harder to see them.

Having played/pitched for 10 years, I agree.I have never seen them in person but will try 100% this year.Who are the teams to beat this year in the SEC?Three hour drive in makes it harder to see them.
Vanderbilt, South Carolina, Arkansas,Mississippi,Georgia, LSU has been down but is on its way back up. That's about it. Tennessee is supposed to be better than MS and LSU out of those.

I have no clue but I'm sure we good figure it out by looking at the polls Perry posted.

Freak -

Here are your links:

Collegiate BB - COLLEGIATE BASEBALL NEWSPAPER

Baseball America -BaseballAmerica.com: College

SE Baseball - Southeastern Baseball: SEBaseball.com

Rivals CBB - College Baseball -- Rivals.com

thanks man, I'll check those out.

I'll see the BaseVols at UF. I may go over to FSU, now that I know that they play there soon. Thanks. And, I think the preseason baseball polls are by far the most unreliable and inaccurate preseason polls out of all sports.

I wanted to watch the softball team play down here, but it is the same weekend as the SEC basketball tournament. One must have priorities.

I usually try and catch a couple of games a year. I haven't been since Coach Clay Green left for ETSU. But I plan on catching some this year!

VN Store

Back