Vols Baseball @ FSU Game 2

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Just underway, let's hope we have better luck than yesterday. James Adkins is on the mound today and I am anxious to see how he does.

Lets go Vols. Im friends with Jeff Lockwood, they guy out of Halls, and im anxious to see how he does...

Freak didnt someone say in another baseball thread about how we dont recruit a lot in state and around this area?

too bad the vols dont have a nashville radio station for baseball. or even make it available on the internet for free.

Freak didnt someone say in another baseball thread about how we dont recruit a lot in state and around this area?

Seems like I remember some comment like that. I'm not positive though.

too bad the vols dont have a nashville radio station for baseball. or even make it available on the internet for free.

You might try the FSU home page. There is a broadcast on radio in Tallahassee.

this is what "THE DUDE" said: "Delmonico doesn't recruit in staters. Only guys from South Florida, the occasional in state walk on, Junior College players from California, or his son.

Why he failed to offer the first baseman from South-Doyle is a real head scracher. I've been hearing about that kid since he was in the 8th grade. Baseball America, I believe, named him their #1 13yr old like 5 years ago. Why they scout and rate 13 year olds is another issue, but he was quoted in the KNS as saying he just couldn't wait any longer for UT to offer and choose Arkansas. Why?"

The woes continue. Adkins didn't cover first in time. 1-0 FSU.

the funny thing is looking at the line up (including DH) UT has 7 out of 10 starters that are from the state of Tennessee

acc.playonsports.tv

I signed up for the $5.99 plan but you can cancel within 15 days not get charged. :)

sorry. I figured if I fiddled around with it I could get a link that would work. :lol: Don't tell anybody though. :)

I wont, lol. Did you know you have to freakin call the place to cance it? I figured you could on the internet.

Yea. When you click cancel, it says are you sure. And then is says to cancel call this number.

I'll let you know after the game. That's when I will try and cancel mine. Wouldn't surprise me though.

VN Store

Back