Vols: Back in Black, Pearl's comments

I am a traditionalist. I admit it. No black, period. If they come out in black then I have watched my last UT basketball game.

That's taking it way too far. I don't want a black uniform but I'm certainly not going to stop rooting for them.

I mean I didn't like the Titans going to their alternate jersey full time this year and I didn't like they always wore the navy pants with it because I think it looks stupid, but I didn't stop rooting for them.

I am a traditionalist. I admit it. No black, period. If they come out in black then I have watched my last UT basketball game.

You are unbelievable! haha..what a loser!

That would be freakin awesome if they wore black. Would be the coolest thing ever. Everyone I know would love it.

If they come out in black then I have watched my last UT basketball game.

Racist!

Just kidding. I have a cousin who plays football in Powell--I think he is a rising Freshman. Please give him the ball. Good things will happen. If they don't, give it to him again. If things still don't work out, it is his mother's fault, as his father's side of the family is geneticlaly perfect from an athletic, aesthetic, and intellectual standpoint.

So did you lay an egg when the Lady Vols came out wearing pink uniforms? Or is that ok because they're girls? They have blue in their uni's too, so I guess they've been boycotted for awhile now. And of course the black that the baseball team has been known to wear means they don't get your support either. Seriously, get a clue.:crazy:

Will cares about the jersey color? I think black would look good, I think orange looks good, I think white looks good...as long as the name on the front of the jersey stays the same I don't care what color they come out in. I was raised to cheer for the school not what color they choose to where. Some of yall should think about doing the same.

VN Store

Back