Vols are No. 2 seed in the South

Not a bad bracket. Glad they don’t face Wofford. That is a nasty team that is fundamentally sound. Cincy and Iowa should be very interesting. Bilas and others will laugh at the Vols which after today’s bed wetting is understandable. Team has a week to regroup and regain their mojo.

If I were UNC I would be a bit ticked.... that bracket is loaded.

UT ST is a pretty good team
Wash isn’t great but they are good and are the best in the pac
Then you got Aub and Kansas, if Aub is on.... look out, if Kansas can get healthy?
Iowa ST just won the B12 and has a good O
Huston is a wild card and could do damage
Woffard might be the best real “small time team”
Then you got Kentucky

Yea this bracket will be tough
Also real glad Tennessee will not see TT as a 3..... they got a legit D and at times can be great on O.

Reactions: TMvol10
A lot of people confuse Colgate and Cornell. It would be much better to go to Cornell than Colgate.

I never want to go back to Cornell. Ithica NY is suicide capital. Folks jump off bridges into the gorges there. Spent 3 days there once for an indoor track meet in college in January. Most miserable, overcast, cold, grey looking place on the planet. Didn't see one good looking girl on campus the entire time. Bunch of hairy legged/arm pitted women and dudes who hadn't taken a shower in a week. Strangest bunch of students of any Ivy league school I ever stepped foot on campus at.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Really bad matchups for us throughout. The game against Cincy will be super tough then most likely Purdue or Nova? Ugh.
Sorry, but disagree. The teams we need to worry about are the teams who play like Auburn. You could argue that Nova plays like them, but they don't have the athletes to hang with us in a physical game, and Collin Gillispie, their point who can be dangerous from 3 range has been very inconsistent all year. Booth is good and will get his 16-20 pts, but we can handle them. If we play our game, UVA is only team who can hang with us playing our brand of basketball.

Funny that scrolling thru various shows and experts they have a lot more faith in our advance than our fans. If course they have not been subjected to BVS
I think it's because they're comparing what we've accomplished with others, with an unbiased opinion. We're fresh off the embarrassment of today, but can't totally ignore the fantastic game for the ages we played on Sat. REALLY wish SEC would figure out how to end the tourney on Sat, if possible. I think it's really important to have all the guys with another day of rest to get ready for their game 1 of the tourney.

Just got to watch brackatology and all of the guys has Tennessee going to the elite 8, 3 of the 5 have Tennessee making it to the final 4 and 1 has them in the championship game...... Dick V

Wow those guys have more confidence than I do. I think it goes to show that “us” as fans mostly have the Aub game in our minds.

I hate to say it, but if I were a neutral observer, Cincy over UT would be a tempting upset pick in the second. But I still think we pull it out, our guys will be playing pissed off this tourney
I wouldn't be so sure our guys are pissed off. They were not pissed off about Auburn taking away their regular season championship. I've never known Tennessee in any sport to use the Revenge factor to their advantage. Bulletin board material has never work to get Tennessee motivated. Must be something in the water down there.

I wouldn't be so sure our guys are pissed off. They were not pissed off about Auburn taking away their regular season championship. I've never known Tennessee in any sport to use the Revenge factor to their advantage. Bulletin board material has never work to get Tennessee motivated. Must be something in the water down there.

I did see a stat where until today Tennessee had been 9-0 in revenge games over the past 9 revenge games....... so........maybe just maybe they have at least been decent in that regard.

1986 Sugar Bowl says Hi!

We got a good bracket. I would hate to be in the Midwest with Kentucky, Auburn, UNC, and Kansas. That’s the tough one.

I wanted to be away from Duke too, so glad to dodge the East as well.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Kentucky was given an absolute gift and we’ll have UC in Ohio and then Purdue/Villanova. It’s truly ridiculous

They want the blue bloods to make it to the final four, hence the easy trip...… Duke UK and the Zag are who they would love to see make it all the way. I personally am happy being in UVA bracket. I think we match up with them better than the 3 afore mentioned teams.

I hope the team can find a new burst of energy in the NCAA. The Kentucky win seemed to sap all the energy we had really looked tired in the Auburn game and never seen us so clumsy with the ball 17 turnovers I thought Holly was coaching. I feel good about winning the first two in the NCAA and the third being more of a tossup to get to Virginia or whomever will be a great feat for this team.

They want the blue bloods to make it to the final four, hence the easy trip...… Duke UK and the Zag are who they would love to see make it all the way. I personally am happy being in UVA bracket. I think we match up with them better than the 3 afore mentioned teams.
Houston will knock Kentucky out in the Sweet 16

Reactions: JettVol

VN Store

Back