Vols are 20 point underdogs against Auburn

Kongbo could have a great game and finish with 10+ tackles, but highly unlikely to have over 1 or 2 at most

Cmon, Gator... your patronizing is really getting old. Cant you just go to a gator board and leave us alone? You get your ro ks off posting he re e or something? Sad.

Auburn will NAME the score and you KNOW it.[/QUOTl
I liked This post, then read the last sentence, and had to unlike it.

Reactions: anmd40
We win in double overtime by scoring on a safety:):):):) Final score 2-0
Where is that blue font when I need it?

However bad people think Auburn is, the Vols are that much worse. Auburn's worst is still better than our best

Reactions: McDad
When is the last time this team won a game that had even an ounce of significance? The Hail Mary? Lmao

I expect Auburn to come out and execute their offensive game plan to perfection, just like every other team that plays the VOLS. Auburn will play efficiently while VOLS shoot themselves in the foot over and over again.

It will be another clown show on an SEC opponent’s field. I’m sure Auburn fans will enjoy watching it.

I don’t think we’re as bad as so many on here think we are.

We haven’t had a single break go our way in any of our P5 games. In fact, the breaks have consistently gone the other team’s way.

Everyone chill out.
Unlucky Tennessee?

No, sucky Tennessee.

Accept it. Or not.

Either way we are in this together.

After my favorite team gets beat by 26 points this Saturday by Auburn, there will definitely be posters on here blaming the refs. Carve it in stone.

Reactions: Firebirdparts
If funny, we often say we catch teams at their best. Will be interesting to see what excuses follow yhe auburn game

Reactions: bpalmer28
Let's be realistic here... we lost to WVU, UF, and UGA all by 26. Auburn is very close to as good as those teams in my opinion less UGA, plus it's a home game for them. Losing by 19-20 seems very likely. But who knows, maybe our players turn a corner and it ends being a closer game.

Disagree. Dont think AU is close to either of those, even UF. But we are absolutely terrible. JG will get killed on Saturday. If he makes it through AU and Bama, it will be a miracle.

Just want to make it clear that I think we’ll keep it a two score game and if we catch a few breaks... have a chance to win.

VN Store

Back