Vols are 20 point underdogs against Auburn

I don’t think we’re as bad as so many on here think we are.

We haven’t had a single break go our way in any of our P5 games. In fact, the breaks have consistently gone the other team’s way.

Everyone chill out.

In fairness, plays like a strip-fumble-TD take their toll on fans.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Tn will find a way to stay in the game and then Tn will find a way to fumble it all away. Tn offense will help AU cover

I would honestly take Tennessee and the points. Auburn is really struggling to score

Lucky for them they play us next to get all that offensive mojo back.

I mean when some no name division 2 school isn’t available we are here to volunteer to take an arse whooping.

I say auburn by 23.

Depends how many times we turn it over. If we play a decent game on offense should be a close game otherwise 20 may not cover it. I think we need 28 to win which is certainly a lot to ask for from this offense.

Gus secures his job and reinvigorates his team with a big win over Vols Saturday. Another 26 point loss coming.

Reactions: onevol74
I say play Chryst and McBride next two games...save JG for November. Same goes for Chandler. Play London, Banks, Jordan in next 2.

Let's be realistic here... we lost to WVU, UF, and UGA all by 26. Auburn is very close to as good as those teams in my opinion less UGA, plus it's a home game for them. Losing by 19-20 seems very likely. But who knows, maybe our players turn a corner and it ends being a closer game.

I have bet on the Vols twice this year on point spreads. I'll not be shamed a 3rd time!!

if we do lose by 26 again, i'll officially be on the "well it's just not our year" train....lol. the stars will have alligned against us, no matter what we do.

This game "may" make the 2008 UT vs. Auburn game look like a well-played contest.

We get to visit them right after they got kicked in the nuts and shown up by an average team. On the other hand their championship dreams are toast, so they may fold.

I would take Auburn and the points regardless. UT is a slow footed team on both offense and defense and the AU offense with give them fits. Auburn has too much defensive speed and talent and will rush 7 on every down and make our OL look like bubbling idiots. Our offense will break down just like it did against Florida.

Line has dropped to Auburn -16.5. ESPN's two prediction machines have it at Auburn 33-18 and 32-13.

VN Store

Back